- Houston’s Texans RB Arian Foster has come off the PUP list and has started to practice with the team since training camp started.
- New Orleans Saints have officially released former number 2 overall pick OT Jason Smith.
- Arizona Cardinals signed former Miami Dolphins K Dan Carpenter.
- New York Giants’ G/T David Diehl will have to go through surgery on his right thumb today. Timetable to return is about 6 weeks.
- Pittsburgh Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell has been diagnosed with a Lisfranc Injury. Steelers are still deciding if Bell will need surgery.
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins has not practiced since injury his right foot on Monday and it is assumed that he will miss the third preseason game. Also Cousins MRI that he took today showed no serious damage to the right foot so it looks like he will be available at the start of the regular season.
- Atlanta Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez will participate in his first preseason game against the Titans.
- Buffalo Bills QB EJ Manuel has already begun the rehab process only two days after the procedure was performed on his knee.
- New Orleans Saints WR Marques Colston admitted yesterday that his foot isn’t 100% ready.
- Tampa Bay Bucs have signed former Buffalo Bills K Rian Lindell. Bucs K Lawrence Tynes (toe injury) roster spot is in jeopardy.
- Buffalo Bills have officially signed franchise player S Jairus Byrd to a one-year, $6.9 million contract.
- JUST IN: Indianapolis Colts and the Baltimore Ravens have just traded players. The Indianapolis Colts traded RB Delone Carter for Baltimore Raven WR David Reed.